Skip to content
  • (403) 328-1766
  • 501 – 4 Street South
  • Lethbridge, Alberta
  • T1J 4X2

Planning & Development

There are many different considerations if you are thinking of changing the way in which you use your property or run your business. This often involves an application to a municipality for a change in zoning, a development permit, or a business license. The Land Use Bylaw can be difficult to navigate and can have lasting effects on your property.

Our firm has experience with the City of Lethbridge as well as the surrounding municipalities such as the Towns of Fort Macleod and Pincher Creek. Whether you require advice before you get started or need assistance after an unfavourable result, we are here to help.


  • Appearances in front of:
    • Municipal Planning Commissions
    • City and Town Councils
    • Subdivision and Development Appeal Boards
    • the Alberta Court of Appeal
  • Drafting of:
    • Development Permit Appeals
    • Stop Order Appeals
    • Business License Appeals
    • Re-zoning Applications and Appeals
    • Land Use Bylaw Amendments